11/1/17

Rinea Foiled Wreath

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a fun wreath created with assorted Rinea Foils.  I love Fall and these colors are absolutely stunning.

I began by using my Cricut to die cut an assortment of leaves in a variety of sizes from the following foils:  Ruby/Gold Glossy, Emerald/Gold Glossy, Copper/Copper Starstruck, Marigold/Gold Glossy, Ruby/Ruby Starstruck.


Then I die cut cardstock layers and adhered the foiled leaves to the cardstock.



Fall was also die cut using the Cricut with the  Haunted Foiled Paper Variety Pack - Starstruck Marigold Orange.


These foils cut so well with my Cricut.  I used an older, less sticky mat and set my pressure to medium and speed to high.  Then I taped the foil to my mat and cut.


I matted the foiled word with cardstock.


I used a Smoothfoam wreath that I covered with ribbon.  Using a hot glue gun, I adhered the larger leaves to the wreath.  Next, I glued on the medium leaves and finally, I adhered the smaller leaves.  


I used an orange clothes pin to clip Fall to the wreath.  This way the word can be removed and another added in it's place.


I'm ready for Fall.  Are you?


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment