9/21/17

Christmas Panel with Kunin Felt

Hi everyone, I am participating in the Designer Crafts Connection blog hop this month.  This month we are working with products from the Kunin Group and I had fun experimenting.




I wanted to create a hanging panel so I began by cutting the 12" x 18" Premiumfelt to 9" x 12" then I added a pom pom border to the panel, simply gluing it in place.



Using the 9" x 12" Classicfelt in yellow, I die cut a large oval using Spellbinders dies.  For a perfect cut, I added a shim of cardstock under the felt and it cut beautifully.  I then used Ranger Distress Ink with a Hero Arts Stamp to add a touch of color.


Using a Sizzix die, I cut the Vintage Couple from 9" x 12" Classicfelt in black, then adhered them to the oval and placed that on the panel.



The vintage hanger was die cut from 9" x 12" Classicfelt in black using another Sizzix die and an oval was die cut from white felt with another Spellbinders die.  Using a stamp from Joy Clair, I stamped Merry Christmas in black ink on the 9" x 12" Classicfelt in white. 





To finish, I folded down approximately 1" across the top of the panel and glued it in place.  A small rod was placed through and then ribbon was tied creating the hanger.





Please stop by the Designers Craft Connection to see all the projects created this month.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



















8 comments: