8/17/17

Mixed Media Altered Notebook

Hi everyone, my newest post on the Rinea Inspires blog is an altered notebook. 


I covered the front cover with Copper/Copper Star Struck Foiled Paper.  Then, I edged it with a strip of Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


Next, I placed a stencil on top and covered it with molding paste.


Once I removed the stencil, I had this gorgeous effect.  And, the molding paste did not take long to dry!   It looks amazing!


To the corner I added assorted sizes of Petaloo flowers.


Next, I spritzed the cover with assorted colors of Tattered Angels Mists to add some touches of color to the molding paste.  They didn't take long to dry either!


Using an intricate Heatfelt Creations Decorative Oval die, I die cut Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


I stamped a Prima doll stamp on white cardstock and again on Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  I fussy cut the dress from the Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and added it to the main image which I also fussy cut.   Using Beacon Adhesives I adhered the die cut oval to the cover, then added the doll on top with foam adhesives for dimension.


What do you think?  Would you end up using this altered notebook or just hold onto it because it looks to pretty to use?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment