7/18/17

Christmas Stars

Hi everyone.    It's Tuesday and it's my turn on the Topflight Stamp blog.  If you haven't checked out the Topflight store yet, you need to see the variety of stamps in the store.  They have some amazing stamps from all over the world.

The theme this week is Christmas and I'm using Stitched Angel Ornaments Stamp set from Creative Expressions and this set comes from England!


 
I wanted a distressed Christmas card so I stamped the stars randomly with blue ink to coordinate with pattern paper, then inked the panel with brown ink.
 
 
  
 I wrapped ribbon around the card then added the distress panel with foam adhesives for dimension. 
 
 





Please stop by the Topflight Stamp blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment