4/9/17

House Warming Gift Basket

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the Clear Scraps blog today.  This April Kit included some fabulous Bo Bunny papers from Kiss the Cook collection and Chip accessories that I wanted to use.

I wanted to create a gift basket as a house warming gift and knew these cute Chip Baking Shapes from the April kit would make the perfect embellishment.




I simply inked and embossed the Chip Baking Shapes.  Once I heat set them they had this shiny metal look effect.  Using Beacon Adhesives, I adhered the elements together, then added Whisker Graphics twine to the whisk.




Since this was to be a house warming gift I painted a wood tray


I adhered some Bo Bunny pattern papers to the base.


After placing some cake mixes in the tray, I wrapped the tray with cellophane and finished it off with a bow created with the Bowdabra.


I tied the tools to the bow as a finishing touch.



Who wouldn't love to receive this house warming gift?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment