1/6/17

Snowman Canvas with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today using Rinea Foils in a variety of ways. 

 
Using a canvas panel, I spritzed it with an assortment of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  Once dry, I stamped an assortment of snowflakes from Joy Clair Stamps about the panel.


Next, I used my Cricut Expression to die cut a snowman from Glossy Silver Foil and it cut the foil beautifully.  I die cut a snowman from black cardstock to use as the base, then adhered the silver foil pieces on top.  To finish I also die cut a blue hat and scarf.


Using a border punch, I punched 2 layers of "snow drips" from 2 colors of Embossed Blue and Embossed Light Blue Foils.  After adhering the Blue Foil to the canvas, I used foam adhesives to adhere the Light Blue Foil on top.  The foil cut easily with the intricate punch!  To finish I punched two holes in the top and added twine for the hanger.


For me details, please stop by the Rinea blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment