1/9/17

Joy Clair January Blog Hop



JC Blog Hop

Happy New Year.   I am thrilled to be working with Joy Clair for another terms.  It's new release day at Joy Clair and the new stamps are amazing once again!!  Today I am using the Treasures set.   I love the sentiment so I used that as the inspiration for my card.

 
 
I created a 5 1/2" square gate fold card from black cardstock.  On the front panel, I stamped an assortment of jewels in black ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder.  After inking the panels, I matted them with red cardstock and added them to striped cardstock before adding them to the card.


I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock in black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  After die cutting the heart, I inked it with red ink, then added to a scalloped heart.  I adhered the left side of the heart to the left panel creating a closure.


Inside, I stamped additional elements on white cardstock.  I inked the panel then matted it with red cardstock.  I also used striped paper for the base to coordinate with the front panels.

Hop with us. Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!

Steph Ackerman  - YOU ARE HERE




Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

17 comments:

  1. Love your Gate Fold card! That big heart is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, your gate fold card is super sweet and adorable with the heart and gems. LOVE it! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Steph! I like shading you did with the outside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and I like this fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job, I like this Style?
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card/especially like the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the distressing and the fun card layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gate fold card. The color scheme is so pretty and love the panels of gems you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this beautiful gate fold card. Beautiful stamped images on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Super fun gatefold card, Steph!! Love the red distressed edges but really LOVE that stamp set! My fav of all the newest Joy Clair releases!

    ReplyDelete