6/18/16

Paint Storage Container with Testors Paints

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a project I recently  created  for Scrap n' Art Magazine using products from Testors.

Testors has made paints for hobbies since 1929.  I can remember using these little pots of paints with my brothers when working on their models.  I was, therefore, thrilled to see the variety of products now available to the crafting world.


I had a paper mache box and knew it would be perfect to hold my Testors supplies.  Using Metallic Silver acrylic paint, I painted the box.  Once dry, I placed a stencil on top and painted Plum acrylic paint through the stencil.  The paint is quick to dry so I had relatively little down time.  Another layer of Plum acrylic paint was painted along the top edges.

 
I also painted some lace with the same Plum acrylic paint then used Fabri-Tac from Beacon Adhesives to adhere the lace around the top edge.
 
 
My Testor's paints are now all together in one location and available for use any time I need them.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment